Today was an awesome day!
I have a 13 year old son that I love to the point that I can’t even explain! We are very close and get along great! Sometimes though I worry that he is growing up too fast and won’t need me much. I hope that I’m worrying needlessly.
Yesterday he decided that he wanted to make guacamole. When I got back from work today, he immediately wanted to start on the guacamole BUT he wanted me with him while he was making it. I helped him by chopping up the tomatoes and onions but he did the rest.
He was very happy because it tasted really good and I’m very proud of him. I’m really quite happy because today made me feel like he will still want and need me even as he gets older!
Here’s our guacamole recipe:
1 medium sized tomato, 1/4 onion, 3 avocado pears, 3 teaspoonfuls of lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Total time: 30 minutes
1. Chop up the onions and tomatoes,
2. Cut pears into two halves and take out the seeds,
3. Using a spoon scoop out the avocado flesh and place into a bowl,
4. Using a fork mash the pear to a form of paste, if you prefer your guacamole chunky just mash it a little bit,
5. Add tomatoes and onions and mix together,
6. Then add a the salt and lemon juice and mix well.
Serve with some chips.
Enjoy some pictures of our effort!